Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Any little thing My Husband will Ask for Divorce ––Doris Simeon.



Once again, beautiful actress Doris Simeon took time to trace the genesis of crisis with her estranged husband, Daniel Adenimokan. Speaking on TVC breakfast show on her failed marriage, Doris said:
"This man asked for divorce over seven times, long before we finally separated. At every little problem, he would say ‘I want divorce, I want divorce.' There are some people that he listens to when they talk to him, so I tried to call pastors, and they kept calling him, but he wouldn’t pick their calls. At some point, I just realized that he had made up his mind finally. 
"It got to a point that I had to look at myself in the mirror, and I said to myself, ‘Doris, you are a beautiful woman, why would you want to kill yourself over nothing?’ I convinced myself to just try and move on with my life also. It took me a year to get to that point, but in between that time, I was trying to focus my mind on other things such as work...
"My advice to other women going through this is:
Put God first in everything. Put things behind you, make sure you look your best and work harder. Don’t kill yourself because of any man because you have kids to take care of."
You may wish to know that Doris has since moved on, while her estranged husband is believe to be doing things with another beautiful actress. Which actress? If you ask me, na who I go ask? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...